A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 5 July 2014

A 5 year-old girl chained by her adopted mother for more than 2 years has been put under the care of Department of Social Affairs [For God's sake, she is not an animal!]កុមារី​ដែល​ម្ដាយ​ចាក់​ច្រវាក់​បង្ខាំង​ទុក​នៅ​ផ្ទះ​ត្រូវ​មន្ទីរ​សង្គមកិច្ច​យក​ទៅ​ចិញ្ចឹម

ក្មេង​ស្រី ៦១០
តំណាង​មន្ទីរសង្គមកិច្ច និង​អាជ្ញាធរ​កំពុង​ចាក់​សោរ​ចេញ​ពី​ក​ជើង​ក្មេង​ស្រី​ដែល​ម្ដាយ​បង្ខាំង​ទុក​ក្នុង​ផ្ទះ កាល​ពី​ថ្ងៃ​ទី ៤ ខែ​កក្កដា ឆ្នាំ​២០១៤។
Photo Provided
អាជ្ញាធរ​ក្នុងខេត្ត​កោះកុង និង​អង្គការ​មិន​មែន​រដ្ឋាភិបាល​ផ្នែក​សិទ្ធិ​មនុស្សរួម​គ្នា​ជួយសង្រ្គោះ​កុមារី​ម្នាក់​ ដែល​ត្រូវ​ម្តាយចិញ្ចឹម​ចាក់​ច្រវ៉ាក់​ជើង​ មិន​អោយ​ចេញ​ពី​ផ្ទះ។
ក្មេងស្រី​វ័យ ៥ឆ្នាំ ត្រូវ​មន្ទីរ​សង្គម​កិច្ច និង​កិច្ចការនារី​ខេត្ត​ រួម​ជាមួយ​ការិយាល័យប្រឆាំង​ការជួញដូរ​មនុស្ស នាំ​ទៅ​បីបាច់​រក្សា​​នៅ​មន្ទីរ​សង្គមកិច្ច ជំនួស​អោយ​ម្តាយ​ចិញ្ចឹម ​ដែល​តែង​ដាក់​ច្រវ៉ាក់ ជើង​នាង​នៅ​ពេល​ម្តាយ​រូប​នោះ​ចេញ​ទៅ​ស៊ីឈ្នួល​នៅ​ចម្ការ​កៅស៊ូ។
លោក នាង បូរ៉ាទីណូ មន្ត្រី​សម្របសម្រួល​សមាគម​អាដហុក​ខេត្ត​កោះកុង ដែល​តាម​ដាន​រឿង​នោះ​ចាត់​ទុក​ថា​ទង្វើ​នេះ​ការ​រំលោភ​សិទ្ធិសំខាន់​ៗ​របស់​កុមារ​កុមារ ដូចជា សិទ្ធិ​ទទួល​បានការ​អប់រំ សិទ្ធិ​ទទួល​អាហារ​គ្រប់​គ្រាន់ និង​រំលោភ​សន្ធិសញ្ញា​ស្ដីពី​សិទ្ធិ​កុមា
ការជួយ​សង្រ្គោះ​កុមារី​រូប​នេះ​កើត​ឡើង​បន្ទាប់​ពី​ប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ​នៅ​ភូមិបឹង​ឃុនឆាង សង្កាត់​ស្មាច់មានជ័យ ក្រុង​ខេមរភូមិន្ទ ខេត្ត​កោះកុង បាន​ផ្ដល់​ព័ត៌មាន​ជូន​មន្ត្រី​សិទ្ធិ​មនុស្ស អាជ្ញាធរ និង​មន្ទីរ​ពាក់ព័ន្ធ​ជួយ​អន្តរាគមន៍នៅ​ថ្ងៃ​ទី ៤ កក្កដា។
អ្នក​ជិត​ខាង​បាន​ឲ្យ​មន្ត្រី​សិទ្ធិមនុស្ស​ដឹង​ថា ស្ត្រី​ជា​ម្ដាយ​ឈ្មោះ ពៅ ស៊ីផាត់ អាយុ ៤៣​ឆ្នាំ បាន​សុំ​កូន ​មក​ចិញ្ចឹម​ជាង ២​ឆ្នាំ​មក​ហើយ ដោយ​ស្ត្រី​ជា​ម្ដាយ​តែង​ចាក់​សោរ​​កជើង​ក្មេង​ស្រី​នោះ រាល់​ពេល​គាត់​ទៅ​ស៊ី​ឈ្នួល​ធ្វើ​ចម្ការ​កៅស៊ូ​ចន្លោះ​ពី​ម៉ោង ៧​ព្រឹក ដល់​ម៉ោង ១១​ថ្ងៃ​ត្រង់ និង​ពេល​រសៀល ចន្លោះ​ម៉ោង ១​ដល់​ម៉ោង ៥​ល្ងាច ហើយ​ដោះ​លែង​ក្មេង​ស្រី ពេល​គាត់​ត្រឡប់​មក​ផ្ទះ​វិញ ដោយ​សារ​ក្មេង​ស្រី​រពឹស​ពេក។
បន្ទាប់​ពី​មាន​អន្តរាគមន៍​របស់​អាជ្ញាធរ ​​ស្រ្តី​​ជាម្ដាយ​ត្រូវ​​ធ្វើ​កិច្ចសន្យា​ឈប់​ធ្វើ​ទង្វើ​បង្ខាំង​មនុស្ស​តទៅទៀត។ អាជ្ញាធរ​បាន​​អនុញ្ញាត​ឲ្យ​ស្រ្តី​ជា​ម្តាយ​អាច​សួរ​សុខ​ទុក្ខ​កូនស្រី​របស់​ខ្លួន​នៅ​ពេល​ត្រូវ​ការ៕

កំណត់ចំណាំចំពោះអ្នកបញ្ចូលមតិនៅក្នុងអត្ថបទនេះ៖ ដើម្បី​រក្សា​សេចក្ដី​ថ្លៃថ្នូរ យើង​ខ្ញុំ​នឹង​ផ្សាយ​តែ​មតិ​ណា ដែល​មិន​ជេរ​ប្រមាថ​ដល់​អ្នក​ដទៃ​ប៉ុណ្ណោះ។

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks when I read the story.

-Drgunzet-

Anonymous said...

Drzet you can read khmer, liar?

Anonymous said...

believe it not mean people/parents exist in the US too... many children have been found in such condition around the country...

Anonymous said...

WHAT PUNISHMENT WILL HER ADOPTED MOTHER GET? SHE MUST BE YOUN. BECAUSE KHMER WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS TO A YOUNG CHILD.

Anonymous said...

It's sad to see, but there is no physical abused is reported about the little girl. May be mom decided to do this for a daughter is safety, when she is away for work all day long.

Ankorman

Anonymous said...

Drzet you can read khmer, liar?
6 July 2014 1:15 am
---------------

I have already mentioned before, I am not Khmer. I do not read Khmer. There is the google translator.

When I was age 2-3, I often wandering around naked, totally naked with no clothes, no shoes, unsupervised. By age 7, I was already subjected to fist fighting. There was several street kids age 7-10 attacking the kids in school yard. I formed up 15 kids into phalanx formation and led the charge to rush the other kids off the school yard, then close the door forming a choke hold. The adults never intervene. Fighting was the way for kids to test our strength and courage.

At age 11, I was severely punished over a dispute of some food, worth no more than 10 cents. My older brother ate my food, I got upset and complained. My mother beaten me with a bamboo stick till I shut up. I bled that day.

By age 14, I rose to the rank of street battle commander. I used to smash rocks onto my opponents' head, or kick their heads for head concussions. It was brutal warfare. I was the leader of the light-skinned groupie versus the more numerous and stronger dark-skinned groupies. But the light-skinned kids were much smarter, so we prevailed.

I think fighting on the street made me much smarter. I was forced to think faster and have much sharper observation.

You folks can test my intelligence on the forum. I have already read a couple thousand books so I do know just about anything of importance. My learning rate is about 100 times faster than any Khmer I met so far. Perhaps I have not met smarter Khmer yet, but then again, you folks can measure me on the forum to see how much you need to improve.

-Drgunzet-

Anonymous said...

just recently , last month, a father was arrested for leaving his 2 years old son to die in a hot car [ car parked in the sun , all windows up] ; at first the police thought it was by accident [ there is law against leaving a child in car by him/herself ] but now they found out that the father and his wife/mother of child had been searching the internet for information about children death while in hot car [ such how long it will take for child to die and so on...] plus that the parents had a life insurance on the boy ... so now the mother is also under investigation .. [ suspicion of killing the kid for money ]

a few months back a mother was arrested for killing her son by kicking him so hard in the stomach and not the first time it happened either.. so child protective service in that state is also in trouble for not removing the child from the mother..

and there were other stories of child abuse too numerous to remember , but the sad part is the gov has been given these parents money to raise the children unlike that little girl or the boy abused by the monk or the girl mistreated by the chinese looking owner of a store where the parents are too poor to take care of them.